Featured Blog Posts

The Internet is NO SUBSTITUTE for Calling A Doctor by stuart
Almost daily here on Cardio Files, there are posts that go along the line of "I (or someone) has the following symptoms, what should I do?" Most of the time, especially when dealing with the heart, there is only one answer "Call your doctor." I ...
Blood Pressure and Heart Rate by stuart
What is normal blood pressure for (man/woman/age/healthy) etc? What is the normal heart rate for ....? These are exceptionally common questions. IF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS OUTSIDE THE RANGE CONSIDERED NORMAL, THEN YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR ...
All Time Top Blogs

Latest Posts

You should get a tilt table test done. Talk to a cardiologists about it. Look up Postural orthrostatic tachycardia syndrome.
by Margie - 8 minutes ago
My age is 47 female i have high blood pressure and i take medication but today am feeling bad i. Use a wrist cuff to read my blood prssure and it reads138over95 and pulse is56 is that bad.
by Guest - 1 hour ago
I'm 34 year old male. I am healthy well 3yrs ago I had my thyroid removed due to hosimotos disease and I was taking 188mcg to replace my hormones. Well the doctor tested me two months ago ...
by Guest - 2 hours ago
You should see your doctor. Changes in INR are reported to occasionally cause dizziness.
by stuart - 12 hours ago
The cough can be from the medications he's taking ... especially a type to control blood pressure called ACE Inhibitors. I take one called Altace (aka Ramipril) and have a cough. Life ...
by stuart - 12 hours ago
It means your heart is beating fast ... Is that when you've been at rest for at least 10 minutes? Is it always around that number?
by stuart - 1 day ago

Ask Your Question

By clicking 'Submit' you agree to the Site Terms
By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility.
Copyright © 2006 - 2016 Cardio Files